THE BODY CONTROLLED DIET
(The BC Diet)
by Ray Warrillow B.Sc.
Publication date: January 2007
(Revised edition 2012)
The Body Controlled Diet is the only way to lose weight and stay slim.
When we lose weight we activate an inbuilt survival mechanism called the starvation response and all the weight we lose is returned. We are all genetically programmed with the starvation response.
The starvation response works in the same way as the loss of blood response. If we give a pint of blood to the hospital we do not walk around with an empty arm. The loss of blood response replaces all the blood that we have lost within a few days. The starvation response replaces all the weight we lose on a diet within a few months. As far as the body is concerned a diet is the same as a famine.
You are probably surprised to be told that there is only one way to lose weight and stay slim. You can lose weight with any diet, but the weight you lose nearly always returns. About 19 out of every 20 people who go on a diet put all the weight they lose back on again. This is not because they are weak or greedy; it is because they are genetically programmed with the starvation response. There is only one way to lose weight that does not trigger the starvation response and that is by following the BC diet. Ray Warrillow was the first person on earth to discover how the brain reacts to a diet. 25 years ago he published the BC diet and explained how the starvation response works, and why, after losing weight, a person would suffer from the cravings and would believe that they were starving to death until all the weight they had lost had returned, but no one believed him. 2 years ago an American scientist, by using brain scans on dieters, proved that Ray’s prediction was 100% correct. The new version of the BC diet explains for the first time how the starvation response works; why the brain and the eyes eat the body when we go on a diet; and presents Ray Warrillow’s Quantified Weight Loss Table. When you read the BC diet book prepare to be amazed.
I would now like to present you with the biological facts that prove that the Body Controlled Diet is the only way to lose weight and stay slim.
- Nearly everyone who goes on a diet puts all the weight they lose back on again. This is a fact.
- All creatures such as insects, birds, reptiles, mammals and humans who store fat on their bodies have a starvation response written into their genes. This is a biological fact.
- The starvation response makes sure that all the fat is replaced if it is used during a shortage of food. This is a biological fact. The body returns the fat in the same way that it returns blood that is lost by the body. If we give a pint of blood to a hospital we do not walk around with an empty arm.
- We cannot change our genes. This is a biological fact.
- When a person goes on a diet and loses weight the body regards the diet as a famine. This is a biological fact.
- The hypothalamus controls the starvation response. This is a biological fact.
- The hypothalamus reacts to the stimuli it receives. This is a biological fact.
- The hypothalamus can be tricked into changing the instructions it gives to the animal. This is a biological fact. (The hypothalamus of a hen is genetically programmed to instruct the hen to only lay eggs when the day is a certain length. The farmer uses artificial light to mimic the day length of the egg laying season and so the hen then lays eggs throughout the year. This is proof that the hypothalamus can be tricked into altering its genetic instructions.)
- The only way we can change our genetic instructions regarding the starvation response is by tricking the hypothalamus into believing that the removal of fat from the body is not because of a famine. This is a biological fact.
- The hypothalamus receives 5 stimuli from the body to tell it that it is a famine. This is a biological fact.
- If The BC diet is followed the hypothalamus will only receive 2 stimuli. This is a fact.
- If the hypothalamus only receives 2 stimuli (when 5 are required) the starvation response will not be activated. This is a biological fact.
- When the starvation response is not activated any weight lost on a diet will not be returned and the person will stay slim. This is a biological fact.
- The BC diet is the only diet that recommends altering the stimuli that the hypothalamus receives and so it is the only way to lose weight and stay slim. This is a fact.
- Raymond Warrillow was the first person on earth to predict how the brain reacts when we go on a diet. This is a fact.
- Raymond Warrillow made this prediction 30 years ago and published it over 20 years ago. This is a fact.
- An American scientist has just proved by using brain scans on dieters that Raymond Warrillow’s prediction of 30 years ago was 100% correct. This is a fact.
- Because we are all genetically programmed with a starvation response the only way to lose weight and stay slim is by following The Body Controlled Diet. (The BC diet) This is a fact.
- The starvation response instructs the brain to eat the body when we go on a crash diet. This is a biological fact. Why this happens is explained in the BC diet.
These biological facts about dieting tell us that there is only one way to lose weight that does not activate the starvation response. In other words there is only one way to lose weight and stay slim and that is by following the BC diet.
Raymond Warrillow has asked the government to test the BC diet in a National Diet Program, but they do not want to know. They obviously do not care about the plight of the millions of overweight and obese people. Contact your MP and maybe we can get the government to get off the backsides and do something. I have tested the BC diet for many years and I know it works, but I need the data of tests on the diet to be handled independently. The BC diet is totally safe and I’m sure that many overweight people would be willing to test the diet. I wish you well, and remember; be good to your body.